Thermal ink jet
Modular solution for variable high resolution printing with inks of the last generation
Experience and innovation have been ideally joined in the Domino G-Series i-Tech printing systems. If you are looking for a coding solution that is flexible, easy to integrate into your production line and designed for high resolution printing at fast line speeds while being utterly reliable, you are looking for a G-Series solution.
The modular set-up grows with your requirements: Up to four individually operating print heads are managed by one controller and can be configured to operate multiple production lines or print big-size messages enabling your printer set-up to adapt to your production requirements. Intelligent i-Tech features and smart cartridge functions guarantee for easy operation, improved production planning and reduced errors saving you time and money.
As G-Series controllers do not require regular essential maintenance your line efficiency is greatly improved.
How it works?
The G-Series range of Thermal Ink Jet Printers use a HP Type 45A cartridge as the fundamental print engine.
The cartridge contains an ink resevoir of 42 ml and uses a series of resistive elements that are manufactured using a production process called photolithograghy.
Each resistive element is activated by an electrical voltage/ current which when applied heats up the ink in contact with the element which in turn results in the formation of an ink droplet, the fully formed ink droplet is then ejected precisely out of the faceplate nozzle onto the target substrate to form an image. The resistive element is turned off by the removal of the voltage/current, the resistive chamber fills with ink and the process is repeated multiple times to create images.
The dwell time between firing is 100 millionth of a second which makes the TIJ technology extremely fast and easy to use.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino's thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer:
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments,
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range,
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks,
- Easy to use printer with minimal training required to set up, operate and maintain,
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenence,
- Reliable and flexible modular solution that can grow with your future requirements.